FOTRIC 340 Series
The FOTRIC 340 series of advanced portable thermal cameras is designed for industrial professionals to improve maintenance efficiency. High resolution and thermal sensitivity enable superior image display on LCD touch screens. Advanced features such as laser-assisted autofocus, interchangeable lens options, and built-in reporting software enhance operational performance. This is an ideal tool for site inspections.
Check out NavitiR: Compatible with the 340 series, NavitiR is an AI-infused digital upgrade from the traditional thermal camera that redefines routine inspection. Click here for a quick demo video!
Imaging enhancement enables excellent image clarity in complex environments.
- The IRedge function strengthens the visual impact of object contour and edges to help distinguish from the background.
- The TWB function essentially rescales the palette based on the number of pixels representing each temperature range. This makes the temperature distribution of the entire image more clear.
The Fotric 340 Series of thermal cameras includes interchangeable 44°, 25°, 12°, and 7° lenses.
- IP54 enclosure
- Full-range radiometric video for post-analysis
- Voice annotation via Bluetooth headset
- QR code scan to save in Tags, for auto-naming of files
Analyze the standard radiometric JPEGs through different media.
- AnalyzeIR – powerful analytical software designed for a comprehensive and professional evaluation of thermal images.
- EasyIR – the design of Fotric’s newest software aims to aid operators with automation and intuitive operation.
- NavitiR – AI-infused digital upgrade from the traditional thermal camera that redefines routine inspection. Click here for a quick demo video!