$11,759.00 – $14,909.00
The FLIR T500 series has the features professionals need to accurately troubleshoot hot spots and potential faults. With the 180° rotating lens platform and a bright 4″ LCD, these thermal cameras are engineered to help users diagnose hard-to-reach components in any environment. Advanced on-camera measurement tools, laser-assisted autofocus, and FLIR’s industry-leading image quality ensure you’ll find and diagnose problems quickly.
- Accuracy: ±2°C (±3.6°F) or ±2% of reading
- Color alarm (isotherm): Above; Below; Interval; Condensation (moisture/humidity/dewpoint); Insulation
- Difference Temperature: Yes
- Display Technology: IPS
- Focal Length: 17 mm (0.67 in.), 24°
- Housing material: PCABS with TPE, magnesium
- IR Resolution:
- T530: 320 x 240
- T540: 464 × 348
- Laser Alignment: Position is automatically displayed on the infrared image
- Laser Pointer: Class 2, 0.05–40 m (0.16–131 ft.) ±1% of measured distance
- Object Temperature Ranges:
- T530: -20°C to 120°C (-4°F to 248°F); 0°C to 650°C (32°F to 1202°F); Optional Calibration: 300°C to 1200°C (572°F to 2192°F)
- T540: -20°C to 120°C (-4°F to 248°F); 0°C to 650°C (32°F to 1202°F); 300°C to 1500°C (572°F to 2732°F)
- Packaging Size: 500 x 190 x 370 mm (19.7 x 7.5 x 14.6 in.)
- Programmable Buttons: 2
- T530: 640 × 480 pixels (VGA)
- T540: 464 × 348 pixels (VGA)
- Screening: 0.5°C (0.9°F) accuracy at 37°C (98.6°F) with reference
- Size (L x W x H): Lens horizontal: 140 × 201.3 × 167.3 mm (5.5 × 7.9 × 6.6 in.)
- Thermal Sensitivity/NETD: <40 mK, 24° @ +30°C (+86°F)
- Warranty: http://www.flir.com/warranty/
- Text: Predefined list or touchscreen keyboard
- Time Lapse [Infrared]: 10 sec to 24 hrs
- Voice: 60 sec. recording added to still images or video via built-in mic (has speaker) or via Bluetooth
- Weight & Dimensions (without lens): 1.3 kg (2.9 lbs), 140 x 201 x 84 mm (5.5 x 7.9 x 3.3 in)
Laser-assisted autofocus guarantees you’ll get the tack-sharp focus, for accurate temperature readings that lead to quick—but solid—decisions.
The optical block rotates 180°, so you can image targets at any angle – comfortably – all day long.
The capacitive touchscreen with intuitive menu is easy to navigate, plus you can customize with two programmable buttons.
FLIR T530-14, FLIR T530-24, FLIR T530-42, FLIR T530-24-14, FLIR T530-24-42, FLIR T530-24-14-42, FLIR T530-42-14