Viper PG384 Portable Thermal Camera
The Viper PG384 advanced portable thermal camera is designed for industrial professionals to improve maintenance efficiency. High resolution and thermal sensitivity enable superior image display on LCD touch screens. Advanced features such as laser-assisted autofocus, interchangeable lens options, and built-in reporting software enhance operational performance. This is an ideal solution for site inspections.
The integrated Route Assistant software is an AI-infused digital upgrade from the traditional thermal camera. It completely redefines routine inspection!
Imaging enhancement enables excellent image clarity in complex environments.
- The IRedge function strengthens the visual impact of object contour and edges to help distinguish from the background.
- The TWB function essentially rescales the palette based on the number of pixels representing each temperature range. This makes the temperature distribution of the entire image more clear.
The Viper PG384 thermal camera includes interchangeable 44°, 25°, 12°, and 7° lenses.
- IP54 enclosure
- Full-range radiometric video for post-analysis
- Voice annotation via Bluetooth headset
- QR code scan to save in Tags, for auto-naming of files
- Outstanding battery life performance (4+ hours)
- Sync & Go feature of Route Assistant software provides quick reports
The WebIR platform is designed for inspectors to access thermal imager data without the trouble of downloading new software. By opening the web browsers on Mac, Windows, IOS, Android, and tablets, users can process and share radiometric images easily. And, now users can change temperature range and emissivity on the device, and capture images wherever they are.